In 2012, Veracious Thought traveled to Chantilly, VA to document the Bilderberg Group’s annual Meeting. However, this year the mysterious group of elites are meeting in Copeanhagen, Denmark–hope the name rings a bell. Many of the the 160 attendees are of course familiar miscreant faces, but there are a few attendees, i.e., Kasim Reed, Mayor of Atlanta who was invited to the conference this year. The local media outlets out of Atlanta, have been suppressing the importance of the meeting. It is evident that these globalist sets policy for the world and is something that should never be deluded. Well, CNN is headquartered in Atlanta, so what should we expect. There is one criminal, who has never been afraid to hide his face, from protestors and the real media, David Rockefeller. A Bilderberg member who will not be attending this years meeting. Rockefeller has never missed a meeting since the group’s inception in 1954 at the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands.
There are media outlets devoting a substantial amount of time to the Bilderberg Meeting, are The Guardian, Infowars.com, We Are Change, and many other European media outlets–I know that I am leaving out other sources. The clandestine conference has begun on Friday and scheduled to end sometime on Sunday. According to many sources, the topics that will be on the agenda are:
1) Nuclear diplomacy – how Russia, China and even Iran could work together to erode western hegemony.
2) The recent gas agreement between Russia and China – how this and other long-term projects between the two countries will likely reduce dependency on the U.S. dollar as a reserve currency.
3) The rise of nationalism within Europe that is challenging the power structure of the European Union – the recent victories of the populist United Kingdom Independence Party, which opposes the European Union, is particularly concerning to the Bilderberg Group because the EU, and its Euro currency, were formulated by the group at its second annual meeting in 1955.
4) The European Union’s Internet privacy regulations – what they mean for the United States.
5) The rise of cyber warfare – the government could deceptively use the threat of cyber attacks to strengthen censorship and other Internet regulations.
6) From Ukraine to Syria – Is Obama’s foreign policy doomed?
7) The “climate change” agenda – the deindustrialization of targeted nations as a result of “climate change” treaties and legislation.
You be the judge!